Our main technological skills lie in the production of complex forming solutions. The growing support from our customers – especially regarding the production of tool components which are difficult to destruct – shows that we meet high demands in terms of quality, performance and reliability.
We can produce remarkable results, particularly through the demanding process of forming stainless steel of various grades.
The challenges of forming
We are a competent partner when it comes to demanding forming technology, assembly manufacturing, welding technology and project planning.
We offer near-series prototyping. Even in the development phase of your products, we achieve conclusive results from an economic perspective, by focusing on series production.
Our experienced staff will be happy to provide pre-production support in terms of functionality and later series. You can also rely on the extensive knowledge and experience of PWS when selecting suitable materials and manufacturing processes for prototypes and series production.
- Forming with a strong focus on the use of stainless steels, unalloyed steels, and non-ferrous metals
- Assembly: Welded assemblies in WIG, MAG
- Laser welding, resistance welding (spot and projection welding) + assembling + adhesion
- Certified pursuant to TS 16949, Approval for component classes; DIN EN 15085-2
- 2D/3D laser cutting
- Laser welding
- Surface treatment (barrel finishing, degreasing, fine cleaning and surface coating)
- Wire and pipe bending parts
- Heat treatment